I would not recommend this product, although they appear to be soft and plush they are not. You get what you pay for, I would of preferred to pay a little bit more to get better quality!! I never buy another pair of slippers on Overstock.com again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colored matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very cheaply made,and there is hardly any memory in the memory foam!
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
I bought two pairs of this item. They were given as gifts. One of the receivers said that the shoes were comfortable, but they wore out too soon around the heel part of the shoe.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fairgood
- How accurate was the sizing? good
seams on both feet ripped around the memory foam -- one the first day I wore them. Very poorly made, fabric is cheap. Worst purchase I ever made on overstock.com
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very poor quality - both feet ripped before had a chance to wash
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I've purchased similar slippers for more than half the cost that lasted 100x longer than these! The seem in the front fell apart almost immediately and cheep foam came out...real disappointment. Had to toss. Suggest you spend your money elsewhere.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very poor quality
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
Have been looking for a good open slipper for a month or so, and decided to order these because the reviews where so good. Well, first I was finding little lint balls(from the slippers), not so bad, but after a few days, there was a RIPE IN THE SEAM! You mean to tell me I'm the only one that says these slippers are a piece of GARBAGE!! Just want to give My opinion:-)