I did not like the suit, it looked very cheap to me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I did not like the quality, I couldn't wear the suit to work because it was too fancy but then I realized that on a fancy occassion I would not wear such suit because it looks cheap.
- How accurate was the sizing? Its slim fit suit so make sure you order accordingly.
I was looking for a nice, lightweight blue suit to pair with my traditional black wool suit. I trust English Laundry's quality and attention to detail, but have noticed they run a bit small (fitted or otherwise). To my delight, this suit fits perfectly. Mind you that I have an athletic build (5'9", 180), so this european suit is cut with more of a taper than traditional american cuts. The vest, with it's subtle polka dotted back and adjustable band give this suit a versatility and look that is second to none. Do yourself a favor, buy one before they are ALL SOLD OUT!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Impeccable details, beautiful fabric!
- How accurate was the sizing? Mint
I ordered to fit my long arms and then had a tailor fit it to me, since for some reason the trousers tend to come very baggy. I'm tall/long and slim, unfortunately if you order going with length, it assumes you're wider. Generally I am very pleased with the suit, it is what I was looking for - A smart nicely made alternative to my black suit and grey suits. I would recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little more grey than blue, but very smart.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a light material - good for a spring or summer suit.
- How accurate was the sizing? Quite large generally.