The dress is suitable for the office, going to brunch, or a casual party. It would pair nicely with heels or flat sandals. It is nicely made but I'm very busty and it is not as attractive on me with the high waist. I loved it when I first got it but the second time I tried it on I felt the high neckline and short waist was not a good choice for me which is unfortunate since it is a nice little summer dress. I'm 5'3", 126 pounds and very curvy. The skirt part fits well and looks nice. The style is not suitable for a very busty figure so that's why I gave it a 4 and not a 5. It's not the dresses fault.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I think the color was just as it looked in the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent fabric, thick, well made - doesn't look cheap.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size.
This dress is very versatile I think it will be easy to dress up with heels or down with flats. Its modest but very fashionable I am 24 and going to wear it to a wedding reception but I think even my mom could be comfortable wearing it. I also love the built in pockets! They are very discreet but large enough or the essential items.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color Is right on. There is quite a bit of gold as well as yellow and grey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality. It will hold up well
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
Glad to find a dress that's not "old lady" nor "teenie bopper". The dress is very flattering, even though I'm much heavier than the model pictured.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Similar.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality fabric hangs well.
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs a little big, but still very flattering. I ordered 2 different sizes and both looked great.
I was surprised to find that in this Eliza J dress, I should have bought a size down and gone with 10. Even more, I had hoped that the colors would pop in person but they were a sweet, sort of subtle yellow that totally clashed with my pale olive skin. Also, I think the dress is better reserved for the long-legged. On me, the style made me look shorter (I'm 5'3") and heavier (I'm 160 lbs) than I could have imagined since I usually find that Eliza J dresses are figure-flattering overall. This is a dress for apple-shapes, people with a full-bust and hour-glass figures. It didn't flatter my very pear-shaped body. Also, I'm used to buying regular dresses like this and finding that because of my height, they hit past the knee. This dress was way above the knee on me and I like my dresses just past. Again, a very pretty dress but not for me. If the skirt had been fuller and the waist had been dropped a bit and the yellow was brighter or alternatively, darker, I would have been a happy camper. Unfortunately this style is not for me. And remember go a size down!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Paler in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Should get one size down
This is a very nice dress. beautiful fabric and details. I did find that the full skirt was not the best for me. I thought it had a different drape from the photo. Sad to do it, but I returned it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality - beautiful fabric and details
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
For the price, this dress is by far the prettiest, best made, and most flattering that I have bought this season! I love it! I will always check out the Eliza J line from now on! Every other size 12 that I have bought ran small - this one fits perfectly! I couldn't be happier!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color more vibrant in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Finally, a true size 12!