I'm a mixed skin tone, light skin but olive-skinned so it's always hard to know how colors will mesh with my skin tone. If I keep to bright, dark colors, I'm usually fine but every once in a while, I like to kick things up a notch and change things up. This is my game changer. I love yellow but it's hard for me to find the perfect one. I purchased TWO other yellow dresses along with this one but only this mustard yellow dress made my husband hold his hand to his chest and say, "WOW. You HAVE to keep that one." The dress is figure-flattering and it was a perfect fit in my usual size 12. (I am a medium or an 8 or 10 at **** depending on the designer.) Unlike other Eliza J dresses where my small bust feels lost in the top of the dress, this dress fit great overall. Also, my big butt did just fine. Well, except that the slip was a little tight at the bottom getting in but once I got the dress on completely, it all fit PERFECT. What else can I say? This dress is HOT! It's versatile so you can wear it anywhere but it's an attention-grabbing color yet simple and retro kinda dress.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same if not better in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Extremely good quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect fit.
This is such a cute fun dress. I love the belt and the material is very nice. The dress is short (above the knee) on me, but I love it and you will too ladies!! This one is a must have!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are very vivid and bright.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality!
- How accurate was the sizing? I have broad shoulders and a high waist so the dress fit me a little snug. If I had gone up a size it would have been to big.
I bought this dress for a wedding and it was perfect. I was not familiar with Eliza J so I didn't know how it would fit or which size to order. I am a standard size 12. fortunately for me there was no size 12 available so I ordered a 14 and it fit very nicely. My only complaint is the too large (for me) armholes, but that was a quick and easy alteration. The fit overall is very flattering. It is somewhat snug but not too tight; very feminine. I received many compliments on this dress. It was easy to dress up for the wedding with a short dressy jacket and silver shoes. There are shades of grey in the pattern so silver jewelry looked best. It is also just fine for work with neutral shoes and everyday jewelry.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high quality including the full lining
- How accurate was the sizing? I needed to go up a size
Dress it cute, but there is something about the color that I did not expect. It is bright, but dull at the same time; if that makes any sense. The style is cute but the waist is small so it fits close. It is well made and will be very nice for spring/summer.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is nice but a little dull
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality, heavy but not thick
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate size, but a little on the small side
I loved the dress. I wear it to work and received lots of compliments. A little bright but very beutiful.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfet fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? yes