The Eliza J Skinny Strap Tiered dress is quite stunning. The fabric is more vibrant in person - the online photo deepens the tones somewhat. The lighter shades of purple are very close in color to the color of the invisible zipper. The dress has a pink cast to it which I actually like. The other reviewers were kind when they mentioned the inner skirt lining being tight for a full skirted dress. I felt like a stuffed sausage bursting at the seams. Fortunately for me, I sew so it's not an issue for me to replace the skirt lining. The fabric itself is a somewhat unusual weight to - stiffer and heavier than I expected - it but not bad in the least. It hangs very well. The lining is very bright purple and very thin - it looks as though it could easily shred at the seams on the skirt (reminiscent of fabric used to make low quality Halloween costumes). The dress is sewn quite well and there is boning to support the bodice. Oh! And there are pockets! They are hidden quite well - such a nice touch. I adore this dress and wish I could find more of this fabric!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is actually a bit brighter than pictured - the purples have much more red in them and there is almost a pink cast to the dress.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate except for the skirt lining.
This was the second Eliza J dress I purchased from O. However I chose the same size as I did the first and this dress ran a little smaller, especially the top of the dress. Also the dress should have came with the sweater I purchased, also Eliza J and it's a perfect match.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors were as displayed. Very pretty.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? The dress ran small. Especially the top part.
It's a beautiful dress. One has to be sure about their bust line because it coud be too close a fit. For me a size 14 would have been perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I was hoping it was more burgandy. Seemed a bit dull
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was fine
- How accurate was the sizing? I was wrong on the size but I was able to use it as a gift.
This dress is lovely. The print delicate shades of gray and purple. I ordered a size 12 and the top part was too large for me. The lining in the skirt was far too narrow and tight. It is odd that a dress with a full skirt would have a narrow, fitted lining. I am sending it back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? This is a lovely print of muted grays and purples.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a fair quality product.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was right