Very cute, but as indicated too small. Sent back, and because the dress line was not good for my body, will not be re-ordering.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
- How accurate was the sizing? As others have said, this dress runs VERY small. I would say 2 sizes.
Normally I am a size 8, sometimes I have to go to a size 10. However, I ordered a size 10 because I read other reviews of the small fit but that was not enough. I had to send it back and get a size 12 which fits perfectly. When I read the reviews I just thought that people were underexaggerating their weight but no I was wrong it definitely runs small. Luckily Overstock was great with the return and great about getting me my new dress in time for my occasion.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is brighter than in the picture online. It is also more fuschia than I thought. In the picture I thought it looked more purple than it actually is but either way I LOVE the color!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great. Strong material and well made.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fits is small
This is a great dress. I ordered it for my bachelorette party, I wanted to stand out in pink. Its a little long (and I am 5'9" and it covers my knees) so I'm going to get it hemmed up a little. The color is pretty much the same as the picture. The only thing is that Eliza J dresses run small, so I would recommend ordering a size up than you normally do, then you can always get it altered.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is pretty true to the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? On the small size
On my measurements, a size 6 measurements fell into the size 2-4 category on the sizing chart. Really disappointing
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nicely made, though i expected that it would have a lining.
- How accurate was the sizing? MUCH smaller than measurements on the sizing chart.
Six of these dresses were purchased for my bridesmaids. We got them in sizes 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 14. All the girls agreed that these dresses RUN SMALL, saying the sizing was more like juniors sizes than misses. The 2 14s had to be made larger using approximately 3 inches of additional fabric. The girl who ordered the 10 ended up wearing the 12, and the girl who ordered the 8 ended up wearing the 10. However the dresses are beautiful! The are more of a purpleish fushia color than the brighter pink that is pictured. They are perfect for my wedding. One additional drawback tho is that the sleeve hole is pretty small so the material kind of comes up and presses against the arm pit a little, but that can be easily altered. The length is good for all of the girls, not too short but sitting a few inches up from the knees. I was afraid this dress might be a bit too poofy around the hips/legs, but I dont think it is. The dress seems to flow nicely. Just be forwarned, you really should purchase at least one size larger than you usually would! All in all a fun dress and I do not regret getting them for the bridal party, as the girls all seem to agree that they look cute :-)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not exactly the same. more of a purpley fushia than the pink/magenta color pictured online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality fabric and stiching
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizes run small
This dress was beautiful! The only issue I had was it ran small. I had to send it back and order a larger size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matched the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was good
- How accurate was the sizing? Not good at all. I had to go up a size higher than I normally wear