I really like the black boots I received through overstock.com. My only complaint is that the zipper on the right foot boot does not unzip the full amount. Thankfully, I'm able to put my foot in the boot anyway. I'll definitely order from overstock.com again.
I have been "shopping" for boots online & in stores for weeks, I was so EXCITED when I found these and completed my order! Yes they are man-made but hey sometimes a girl on a budget just NEEDS another pair of boots! I wasn't happy that they came in a small box- because they would be folded over, but I set them out overnight and stuffed them to help regain some shape. They have a faint "synthetic" smell but I know that would go away. Now as I said, been looking..... I had my foot sized and my calf measured in store. I am a narrow size 9 and my calf is a little under 15". Both boots were labelled size 9- BUT the right one was very tight and the left felt as though it was "stretched" or even a wide. The calf part just fit around my calf. I don't even know if I could fit skinny jeans under them??? Either way I didn't keep them. I waited almost 2 weeks(about 10 days) to get them in the mail and I do not have time and frankly I'm afraid to reorder them. Shame! I had the cutest outfit in mind for my Family's Big Thanksgiving Party. I will keep looking. I hope my pair was a "fluke" but I would order the next size up.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Blackish-Smoke. Looks right to me!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice look for a Faux Leather. Synthetic smell not bad, most likely would fade with use and being in your closet.
- How accurate was the sizing? Thia is where the problem was! I think that I received a mismatched/mis-sized pair. Even the "right size" 9 was Tight! and the other was "stretched" Either way- disappointing!
Definitely a boot for style. We live in Wyoming, where winters can be tough on boots. Purchased these for grand daughter, and she loves them. The soles are perfect for walking on slick pavement. But overall, they would be considered fashion boots. Great boot for the price.
Awesome boots. Comfortable from the get go. Conform to your foot very nicely. Quiet when you walk (hate cloppy shoes that you can hear clear down the hall). Would definitely recommend to a friend. And, they are not real leather so I know I'm not wearing something that required the killing of an animal :)
I've been wanting a pair of black riding boots for so long, these are a great price! They look like leather to me, faux leather is actually more practical for my rainy climate. I love the details of the zippers & buckles. I was worried they would not fit my larger size calves but they zipped right up. I'm 5'4" and the come up to the middle of my knee. They look great with skinny jeans or with tights & a skirt.
The boots were shipped on time and in the condition as promised. The style is so versatile that I can wear them with skirts or jeans. The boots can accommodate these changes in wardrobe since they have an adjustable bucket at the top.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the photograph advertised was very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is very good.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was very accurate.
These boots look much worse in person. They look cheap and far from durable. The material is very thin and flimsy. These boots are for appearances only and won't actually be good for doing anything other than walking inside a home or maybe a mall.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very flimsy material. Doesn't look like they'd hold up doing anything other than walking around a mall.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ok