These are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn and they look so nice that I can dress them up or dress them down. I was surprised by how comfortable they are, I just can't say enough how pleased I am with these boots. I loved them so much I had to buy them in black too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty much spot on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was very pleased with the quality. They aren't leather so they are as good as I was expecting.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect.
I was looking for the pefect color riding boots...a lighter brown that looked a little more tan than brown. These are perfect. I am tall...5"8' with long legs, and these hit almost to the knee, about 2in below the knee. I like the height of the boot (tall) and the gold accents on the buckles and buttons. Great quality, feel very sturdy. I ordered a "cognac" pair from Target the same day and was going to return whichever i didn't like most...i am returning the Target boots! Their cognac color is more of an ash brown. I love the tan-ish look of these boots better.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Like color better in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
I bought these boots for my mom. She had a specific pair (different brand) in mind that she wanted and I couldnt get them in her size anywhere. I came across these and they were the most similar to the ones she was wanting. She loves these!! I actually tried them on myself and will be stealing them from her closet often ;) She wears an 8 no if ands or buts, and said they seemed just a little big. (not enough to return them) Just FYI. May run a little big.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Slightly big, not enough to want to return
I bought these boots a couple years ago and they're still the ones I wear most. The sole has started to come off and been gorilla glued at least once, but other than that you can't ask for much more for cheap boots. The color is really pretty, Not quite tan (a little redder) and not quite brown. the buckle is a little too gold, (I think they would look more expensive if the hardware weren't so cheap looking) but really they're awesome and I'll keep repairing them until they seriously are trashed. If you're looking at cost-per-wear, these have paid for themselves over and over.
I was somewhat skeptical to buy these online, but so happy that I did! They are comfortable and very stylish. Fit was true to size - I usually wear a 7.5 or an 8 and ordered an 8 to wear these with heavy socks. I also usually have a hard time with the calf being either too tight on a regular fit or too loose on a wide calf fit, but these are perfect! Personally, I think they look better than some of the way more expensive boots I've seen on other people.
the leg opening is too wide and continue slipping down my leg. I feel like I'm wearing the best pair of shoes I've ever our purchased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is 90% accurate!
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
didnt like the quality of the product-- would rather have boots that looked more like leather
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. didnt like the quality of the product-- would rather have boots that looked more like leather
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was good