This could have been a great skirt but there was a hole in the waist band so I returned it. The hips in this skirt also run tight if you have a hour glass figure like mine, you might want to consider sizing up.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it was black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 1
- How accurate was the sizing? felt a size smaller
Unique skirt, really slims my waistline! Compliments galore on the ruching. I am 5'8"/5'9", and happily, the medium skirt reaches my ankles when pulled down. Someone mentioned an underskirt--there is no underskirt. It is sheer, so I wear a slip. I have not washed it yet, so I'm curious to see how it washes. Although I like how much it tightens up my waist, I would have preferred a larger size because of the delicacy of the fabric. It feels like it could tear if spread too taut, as mentioned by earlier reviewers. This skirt is perfect for summer! I give it four stars, only because it is so delicate. My suggestion is definitely go a size up unless you like things super tight and your weight doesn't fluctuate. It fits just fine, but I don't think it would forgive a few extra pounds, and a larger size would still be slimming and a little more forgiving.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black--
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made, very light, sheer fabric that does not give much, except for stretchy waistband at top
- How accurate was the sizing? Pretty true to size
My favorite go-to skirt. I have it in three different colors. I have it in brown, which I don't see offered anymore. I get compliments EVERYtime I where them. I pair is with chunky boots with knee high socks gathered at the top. The fabric is thin. It will tear if pulled on too tight. But i think the fabric is part of the charm! It allows it to flow nicely. It can be bo-ho chic, casual or classy. I have also pulled it up and added a chunky belt to get a cute dress. Can not say enough positives about this!! Love this skirt!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful. The fabric is thin, but that's part of what gives it the flowing nature. It has an underskirt to cover nearly to your knees. It will tear if pulled on. But I still lovw the look
- How accurate was the sizing? great, maybe a little big. I'm a 10-12 and the medium fits me perfect
I loved this skirt but unfortunately the fabric is too thin and ripped even when hand washing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality
- How accurate was the sizing? great
I just received this skirt and I ordered it in black. It is way cuter than I imagined. The cotton elastic band can sit either on the waist or on the hip. I like it low on my hips. I am normally a size 8 or 10 and I ordered a medium and I would say it is true to size. I will say that I do have narrower hips. I am 5'8 1/2" and It is pretty long--almost to my ankles when it sits at my hips, which I love. I may purchase it in the grey color as well. I am super pleased with my purchase, think it is really flattering and would recommend it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I haven't washed it yet, but so far as I can tell the quality is pretty good.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
This skirt is not a bubble skirt as the description says. It is a broomstick style skirt. Completely see through and very cheap material. I am sending it back. I was so disappointed because I really like bubble skirts.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The skirt was horrible
- How accurate was the sizing? So/So