I do a lot of computer work from my home office and find these glasses to be great. They work for me and help with the glare and the fatigue. I have several pairs around the office.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was exactly the same as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pretty good
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
I expected better after reading the reviews. Don't see much reduction of glare but that was not realy an issue for me,. Spend alot of time on the computer and thought i should get these. Was initially looking for readers. These leave the imae blurry. These would be my last choice of readers; i have about five pairs floating around.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. eh.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
I have computer glasses bought from "The O" that are okay but have a bifocal line, which found annoying. THESE are totally clear with NO bifocal line, are light and most importantly, comfortable to wear. Now, will more than likely order another pair or two as I do with anything because never know if it will ever be found again. HIGHLY recommend. I only need reading glasses rather, not for driving or all day; these work really well for reading/working on computer and working in my home synth-based recording studio. Gotta love the "O"!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Clear/exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems okay for plastic
- How accurate was the sizing? fit my hard to fit blockhead fine
I bought these specs to have a stronger pair of reading glasses. The +2.0 magnification is great for reading labels, writing notes, and also works great when holding my Kindle and iPad. As I near 50, my close range vision continues to worsen, and these have proven an inexpensive alternate to a new pair of bifocals. The lens are incredibly clear, seem to brighten what I'm viewing, and have very little distortion. And, compared to a much more expensive pair of Gunnars I use for my daily computer work (web design and programming), these stay cleaner and clean much more easily. They have a substantial, quality feel, and look really good, too. I'm a big guy, and many off-the-shelf frames are just too small for my head. These fit great the spring hinges have just enough give to be comfortable, yet don't pinch. I highly recommend!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a