This was a nice looking boot but the workmanship was off! I could not get one of them on! the foot enrtrance was sewn too small to get my foot in!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yeak, it was Black!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not true to size..
- How accurate was the sizing? Shoe was too big the the stock of the boot was sewn too narrow and I could not get my foot in it
These were a gift and they fit perfect, he loved them!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was black as stated
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent, great looking boots
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was accurate
If you are looking for this style of "Biker" boot, then this particular boot is good value for money. I was able to use one of my discount O offers, so it made it even better value. The fitting was good, and similar to my other boot sizes, which is always a concern when ordering online. The leather upper is of good quality and the boot seems well made. My only criticism would be with the construction of the mid sole, which is plastic/rubber, and stitched through to the sole. Not sure how that will wear in the longer term. I would prefer a leather mid, but then that would probably raise the price as well. The heel is fairly high, Cuban style, and the sole bottoms are oil resistant rubber. There is no real inner lining or foot bed, but that is not a problems with thick or good quality socks and some inserts, if needed. I had a very similar pair previously, and now glad that I found a replacement.