Great shoes when you need heavy duty work shoes. The fact that they are sneakers makes it easier on the anckles. I would recomend them to anyone looking for something like then. They would even be great for hiking shoes.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great product. If you are doing projects with heavy items they are worth it.
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on sizing
These shoes aren't very true to size... they fit much larger than most shoes. I normally wear a size 8.5 and the 8's are loose. The steel part kind of dips down into my toes which does hurt sometimes, but the rest of the shoe is comfortable. They are however extremely heavy, but this is to be expected with steel toes. I do like how they look... more like a hiking shoe than an ugly work shoe.
I started a three week long job that required steel toed shoes- three days in the sole fell off. Glued it back together and then the next day the heel fell off. Overstock was GREAT about refunding my money but I will never buy new balence again. I have a pair that is five years old and in great shape but this is the second pair I've bought in the past 6 mos that have done this(the others were regular tennis shoes).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
This brand and style of shoe proved itself on April 26, 2012. I was on the dock watching my truck being loaded. Walked away to get something. Was walking back over to the dock door and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I saw the driver backing up. He was busy concentrating on getting me loaded and just didn't see me. (I'm vertically challenged at 5'3") I tried to get out of his way but just wasn't fast enough. He ended up catching my right foot with the back tire. The shoe got dented but not one broken bone or toe on my foot. Lots of bruising and stiches but nothing broken or crushed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This shoe withstood the ultimate test of being run over by a forklift.
- How accurate was the sizing? A little big less than 1/2 a size.
The shoe were good but I had to return then because I fail to read the condition of the shoe " mybad" I wish they had the shoe without the steel- toe, do you?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I love the color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, But I make an mistake when ordering, I thougth were for running
- How accurate was the sizing? Good!
I purchased this item 6/27/11, the sole fell off the sneaker on 8/11/11. I tried to return this item and was told no returns after 30 days, how convenient. Item was not proper sized, i will NEVER purchase anything from Overstock.com again. It gave me blisters, and item fell apart after 5 1/2 weeks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? who cares item fell apart 42 days after purchase
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. worst made product I have ever seen
- How accurate was the sizing? was not accurate