I am 6 feet around 195 pounds with a waist size at 36 inches and I purchased a large. Awesome shirt with jeans. Perfect fit with comfort. The black is very rich. Guys if you are worried about the fat around the core, simple get 1 size bigger and you should wear it well. No worries. Edward, keep up the good work.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? mirror image
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
Poor would be the best word to describe this shirt, sizing was off by at least 2 levels, the material combination of Spandex and cotton felt strange when worn, and best of all, the price was 5 bucks cheaper on the manufacturers web site. I figured with the cost of shipping I lost approx 10 bucks on this deal, Overstock is great for most items, but not this!!!!! If you have any muscle tone or a bit of extra around the middle, do not waste your time with an order of this shirt, you will be very disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? acceptable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it appeared to be of good quality, stitching was clean with no twists, strange material cotton and spandex, however, pricing was better by 5 bucks on the Manufacturer site which has its own e-store.
- How accurate was the sizing? EXTREMELY POOR, it was not made for any normal sized man, this is a shirt for a small teenage boy with no muscle or an ounce of body fat!
This is a weird shirt. The front is like a nice dress shirt and the sleeves, sides and back are a knit material. Not flattering at all. Returning
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is ok.
- How accurate was the sizing? too small