Seductive but a bit skimpy. Had to sew the two cups together at the wires because at first, I plopped out of the cups. Joining the cups together solved the problem and now this little demi is nearly perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Photo is precise
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing close
Loved the material. The design. Was very feminine and pretty. Just not enough coverage for big breast. When I leaned forward in it, I would fall out of the bra. Very disappointed that it did not fit. Loved everything else about it. I'm always looking for lacey, sheer and no padding bra's. So if your smaller in size. I say, go for this bra. If your a D-cup, don't try it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looked just the picture. I loved the bra, thought it was very pretty and sexy.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seemed good.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not true to size. Bra was to small, as I am a big chested gal. Size 36D.
I love this bra, I also bought the panties to match. I love this set! I just feel confident, sexy and feminine while wearing it. :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes.
She loved it! It's very sheer and lacy, so it's not the best choice for certain tops, she tells me. Still, she wears it often with joy. I think it looks spectacular on her. She approves of the construction and adds it feels true to size.