Exact color on the website and very comfortable. I ordered a 36, and I'm on the last notch. Normally I would be on the first or middle one (and I haven't gained weight!) so I'd say it runs a little small. The cup size was accurate though. The only glitch I had were the seams on the straps itself. Hard to explain but, where the bra attaches together on your back, there were seams on each side. These itched and irritated my back, almost immediately. I was able to put some white medical tape over each seam, and it worked like a charm. I've washed it plenty of times and it still holds it's shape and my tape is still on. If you don't mind the tape, I would recommend the purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy and good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Pretty accurate
Several issues: - the side band gaps slightly at top where it meets the cup (at both sides) - back closure is very abrasive and scratchy - I wear a B cup, but this is more like a C - the center front area digs in too much (feels uncomfortable/somewhat painful) Unfortunately I cannot return this, so will just give it away to someone.
Your bust will look exactly like the model in the picture used for adverizing this product. The bra is fabulous
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the sizing? super