The bag actually measures 20" wide by 16" tall. Way too large for me, but with Overstock's great return policy, no worries. I will just send it back and order another bag! It is very well designed and a great quality piece! But too big for me!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Poor
This bag was a great buy; never been more happy to purchase this bag.The leather of this bag is so soft and has many compartments to chose from.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? quite well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? same
I was very pleased when I saw this tote. The leather quality is soft yet not flimsy, it's a good thick quality leather. I would recommend this particular brand to any of my friends.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great quality leather
The green color is a good, muted green. It's not too bright. I wear a lot of neutrals and this goes well with everything. I tend to carry a lot of stuff with me so I needed a good, strong tote and I'm certainly not disappointed with this one! I use it daily to carry two bottles of liquid, a salad, a pair of shoes and my book as well as the rest of the junk I pack around. This bag does all of that and does it with a smile. The handles fit over my shoulder just fine and do not cut in at all. If you are a pack rat pedestrian like me, you cannot go wrong with this bag!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? really good green!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a really sturdy bag!
- How accurate was the sizing? It's big. Just the way I want it to be!
I love this bag, probably will order another color. Love the light lining so I can see everything inside even as deep as the bag is. The leather is absolutely beautiful. A great price for the quality of this bag.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Buttery leather, comfortable to use.
- How accurate was the sizing? Exactly
I had been looking for a leather tote that was bigger than a large purse and this is great. The leather is soft. It also came with a shoulder strap which made it perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color wasn't shown on the site. But it is expresso brown as described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine
I just got this bag, so I should probably wait awhile to post a review, but really, I am in love with this bag. As some reviewers noted, it IS a large bag. Large enough, in fact, that my 13.3" Macbook Pro fits in it with a felt case around it (note that it's not a computer bag so there's no built-in protection.). That's what I was looking for: a bag that I could carry as a purse but that was large enough to hold my computer if I needed to, because I swear, one of these days I'm going to leave my computer behind somewhere when I carry it in a bag separate from my purse. However, in spite of its size, it's soft enough that it just doesn't feel giant when I'm carrying nothing but my wallet, phone, Kindle, and a few miscellaneous things. The color is lovely and the leather is soft. The zippers are a little sticky but I fixed that with a bar of soap easily enough. One caveat: it's a pretty heavy bag, even before I loaded it up with my computer and everything else. It does have a cross-body strap but if I had to carry my bag long distances everyday, I would probably opt for something lighter weight.
This purse is light weight. The extra strap is perfect. I can carry it hands free and the flaps fold nicely down over the purse.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
This purse is the perfect cognac color with slight light burnt orange/tan tones, the leather is very soft and the bag can hold enough stuff for a weekend getaway. Now I'm looking to find the perfect smaller aized everyday bag in that same color .
The bag was wrapped shabbily and arrived very wrinkled. The lobster claw clasp on the long strap looks flimsy and surprisingly poor quality for this price bag. But it is a wonderful Spring color, and I guess I'll keep it. Hopefully when it's filled the unsightly wrinkles in the bag will go away. And the strap will hold up.
I bought this bag in chocolate a few weeks ago and waited to write my review until I had some hours using it. The leather on the bag is very smooth and looks expensive, which I like. I bought the bag in chocolate and the color on my screen was completely accurate with what I received-a deep bittersweet chocolate colored leather bag. What I love: the color of the bag, the softness and look of the leather, the three compartments inside, the extra zip pocket outside (handy for cell phone or car keys), the extra shoulder strap that can be removed. Why the four stars instead of 5: the lining of the bag is a very light cream, silky fabric that I think will stain, snag and tear easily. The zipper on the bag is not as smooth as I would like and most of all the absence of a fifth star was due to the straps falling off my shoulder from the leather being so smooth. I would have like it if the underside of the double straps had a little big more of a grip material. Other than my three complaints I really do like this bag, have gotten lots of use from it already and plan to continue using it. I think it was a good value considering what I paid for it.
I am returning this tote as the color and size are all wrong. I was looking for a tote for weekend getaways, but this was not what I was looking for.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? NO
- How is the quality of the product? 3 out of 10
- Did the product fit true to size? NO