This is a three button suit with three buttons on the sleeves. The color is lighter than the overstocked image but I like this better. The fit is very good and the fact it is a three button suit makes me look even slimmer. I like the large labels which give it a very 1940s look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Was lighter but that was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
I was pleasantly surprised with how quickly the suit arrived. much sooner than expected. This is my first time ordering from this site but I am very satisfied. The suit was exactly what I was looking for, and at a steal of a price! If you're looking for a purple suit, look no further. It is a good quality suit in a color not found many places. I have long arms and legs so I was glad to see that you can order by jacket size and then hemm the pants. It worked out perfectly. I usually have to buy ovesized suits and then have them taylored to fit. I will definitely be looking here next time I need something.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The real life color is a little brighter/more vibrant than the picture shows.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This suit compares quality wise as equal to a much more expensive suit.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was spot on.
I bought this suit thinking it was blue. Looking at the photograph it should have been blue, but when it was delever it was purple. So i return this suit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The picture look to be blue, but the suit was purple
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The material looks likes from the 70's
- How accurate was the sizing? The suit fit great