I was looking for a protective eyewear that I can wear while riding my motorcycle and play some sports. I was surprised to find it and when I received it, it's actually solidly made. The lenses are glass, instead of plastic, so it has a bit higher clarity and hopefully longevity compared to the plastic/polycarbonate ones. I believe this is important to mention for those looking for one or something with more higher impact protection (probably prefer not to have glass). I was looking for UV protection as well. This was not mentioned on the site, but it was mentioned on the product. I'm not sure if it is, but I hope it is. If anyone can verify this maybe it can be added to the description. I'm really happy with the product and will look for others from the same manufacturer.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The product's glass has a faint yellowish tint, which is fine, but the photo on site has a bluish tint.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good, although I wish it came a bit more polished/clean. The product wasn't dirty, it just look like it came straight out of the assembly line minus the finishing touch.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate enough. Fits me great.
I bought these glasses for mountain biking. The glasses are heavy and they slid down my face as I was riding. I only wore these a few times before i got a different pair of glasses. They are ok for evening riding on the road, but thats about it, they get dirty very easily and they fog up easily as well.
Nice pair but, too Heavy and uncomfortable. Still lets a little air through to the eyes if planning on using for a scoot but for the price it works.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Too Heavy and uncomfortable. Still lets a little air through to the eyes if planning on using for a scoot but it works
- How accurate was the sizing? Fits as explained
I had been looking for a decent pair of clear glasses for my many evening rides to protect my eyes. It was pretty hard to find a decent pair at a reasonable price that didn't have really bad distortion looking through them (like cheap safety glasses). FOUND THEM - These are tremendous! Zero distortion and fit well.
I've had these glasses for a month now, and wear them every day as I ride my bike to work. Sometimes on humid mornings they fog up a bit, but only when I stop at a traffic light. The rest of the time, they offer good protection from dust and wind. They aren't too tight on my head, and I can wear them with my bike helmet without them slipping off. Exactly what I wanted.