This is a really nice pocketbook. it has a lot of compartments, so things can stay organized. Online, it says the pocketbook is black, when you get it the trimming and straps on the pocketbook are a dark blue. The hardware on the handles is very and chunky. One side of pocketbook looks like leather, the otherside looks like suede. The suede side feels a bit hard though. I like how the pocketbook holds its shape as you sit it down. This is not a pocketbook you want to weigh down with a lot of items. Overtime I think the hardware that holds the pocketbook will wear down. My only concern with this pocketbook is that the suede side overtime will begin to peel of something. I will have to switch this pocketbook out after a couple of weeks of use, because I don't want it to wear down.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color on site is different than the actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is accurate
The only thing I don't like is the metal hoops/chains, they make a lot of noise, but they are looped thru metal eyelets to keep from tearing or ripping out of the purse, so that is an added perk. There is a lot of space and zippers, and it has an inside zipper pocket in the middle, which was a big bonus to me! Love it now that I have had it a while to get used to it!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I ordered the Red one, it is a little lighter then the picture, but still a good color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's very sturdy. I like that the sides don't fold in. It has a lot of reinforced stitching
- How accurate was the sizing? It's a little larger than expected, but I'm still happy with it