I loved this skirt so I ordered two others in different colors. It is well-made with strong seams and a wonderful fabric with just enough stretch but holds the fit well. The length is perfect--not too short. To me the best part is no slit in the back, which can make the skirt expose too much leg at times. These are knee length with no back split and can be dressed up or down; I have worn the skirts with jackets, tops with sweaters and a skinny belt. Many compliments and I gave my friends the name of the brand and Overstock as a referral
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Absolutely true to the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well-made, great fabric and fit, holds shape well and looks sharp
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered a large but found it too tight even though I am a perfect size 12 in Jones New York and Liz Claiborne clothes; I returned the large and got XL, so the sizing runs small.
Highly disappointed with this skirt. I was really looking for a nice red skirt to wear to work, the pictures of this item caught my eye. However, when I received the product the material was not "work" appropriate. The sizing of the skirt was off. I ordered a small and the small was way too big. Even if an XS was an option, I still would not have ordered this skirt. The color fire engine red was not accurate either, it was a pretty dull/washed out red color. The skirt was way too long, so I would have to get the skirt hemmed if I kept it. Long story short... It's being returned
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? dull red, not a true fire engine red
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very thin and not career-focused fitting
- How accurate was the sizing? poor, I ordered a small and it was beyond falling off my waist
This is a great skirt! The deep, rich color is wonderful.The fabric is buttery soft. The silver zipper on the back is such a nice, understated, sexy touch. You can wear almost anything with skirt. And it packs very well. From a simple to a dressy top this is a skirt that you will reach for many, many times.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is actually a bit richer in person, than what the photo shows. Color is actually more of a vibrant french blue. It's what you would see among other rich jewel tones, it's beautiful!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good. I just love the sexy little touch of the silver back zipper.Which I played with many timrs to test the quality of the zipper and the zipper did very well. No snags or catches along the way....smooth zipper!
- How accurate was the sizing? Maybe a bit off. This is why I must return. I really like this skirt, but it is big on me in all the wrong places.Saggy butt,hips, bunched up fabric in stomach area.