I liked the color of this bag, it is a deep cherry red/crimson. The leather is ok, but not great. I stared at it for hours and decided to keep it because I wanted a smaller red bad for evenings and weekends. However, I do not think there is anything unique or stylish about it. One major negative is that the strap is wide, flat and stiff, thus it does not sit comfortably on the shoulder and if you're to grasp it in your hand at the side of your body, it's uncomfortable, because, again, the strap is flat and wide. The company needs to rework the shoulder strap to make it a rolled and bound strap.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The leather is just ok, but not great.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
This bag is smaller than I thought it would be. The leather looks nice, especially the strap. The bottom of the bag, however, looks a little different than the rest of the leather and has a somewhat bunched up appearance. I had hoped that I could use this as an everyday bag, but it's not big enough for me. I am going to keep it to use on dressier occasions. It's also difficult to wear on your shoulder. The strap is barely long enough for that.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes