Don't buy it unless you're a model with a tiny waist. I'm 5'3" and 120 lbs. I usually wear a size 6 or 8 dress or pants. I would need assistance to get this on and hooked (hooks in the back) on the loosest hooks. At that point my stomach would be squashed and bulge out underneath. This was not made for real human shapes. And I'm stuck with it because it's an "intimate" and cannot be returned. Too bad, because I can see it would fit in the bust area, and the construction seems OK. Just way, way too small in the body. Very disappointing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. simply too small
- How accurate was the sizing? too too small
Does the job. Smooths without crushing ribs. I usually wear clothing in a size 4P. Ordered in a 34C. Cup true to size. Snug fit when attached at the center row of hooks. Flexible and reasonably comfortable for a bustier-style body shaper. Would consider purchasing a second in a different color if needed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Only worn once. Difficult to determine how it will hold up.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate