I wore this to a September wedding dressed up by my jewelry. It was attractive on my curvy body drawing attention to all the right places. The gathering and pattern camouflaged my tummy. The top only is lined. Very happy with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
This was my fifth Connected Apparel dress--my fourth purchased from Overstock. The colors are vibrant and beautiful--the fit is true to size--and the dress is just stunning. I love it and can't wait to wear it. It will be great and easy for work, but just as nice to wear "out." I can't say enough great things about this dress.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As much purple as teal--and that's great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Another excellent "Connected Apparel" dress
- How accurate was the sizing? Very true to size
I love this dress! It is so flattering on my figure (size 10) and the colors are absolutely beautiful. It is also a very soft dress. No zippers to worry about.. just slip on and go. I love how it cinches in right under the bustline which is my skinniest area, and it covers the tummy bumps. It makes me look tiny! And that's always a good thing! It looks great with or without a belt! I might pair it with a black belt when I wear it. I think I will also wear it in the wintertime, with black tights, high black boots, and a black shrug, so I think it can be very versatile. It looks exactly like the picture, so if you're thinking of ordering, don't hesitate, it's a great dress. One thing.. it is slightly long on me, as I am only 5'2". It reaches my knees.. I might want to get it shortened a bit so that it is slightly above the knee. But I can still get away with wearing it as is.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate