This dress looked very strange in person, and not as depicted on the model in the picture. (I returned it, and was charged for the return postage, which annoyed me!). The split, open collar was so long, that it needed to be rolled, or folded up, and looked very strange, regardless. I was disappointed, because the dress looked so lovely in the online photo!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was very good
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was accurate
It's a nice looking dress, soft to the touch, not a beaten to death style. The color embellishment contrasts with the black elegantly. Sleeves look very pretty in person. The dress has a loose fit, but I think it's cut on a smaller side - I usually wear Medium size, but it wasn't available & I ordered Large, but it doesn't look overly big, just flowy. My suggestion would be to order one size up if you don't want a tightly fitted dress.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The 'oatmeal' part that looks gray on the picture is more brownish in reality
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good, nice and soft
- How accurate was the sizing? feels like it's smaller to its size
This is a very comfortable item to wear. Nice style and interesting detail with the oatmeal bottom. Good weight to the garment not too hot. I do wish that the base of the dress was not so see through. I feel the need to wear a slip and would have prefered for the dress to have been made so it wasn't so transparent on your legs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was just as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A nice weight knit, but a too transparent on the legs.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate sizing