This wallet is finely made. The one thing I was worried about was that I might not easily be able to retrieve change. But it is easily accessable. I also love the fact that I can overstuff the wallet and it has another snap so it can expand. This is a great wallet, I'm happy I spent the few extra dollars to get a good wallet. This one will last for years.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? It's wonderful
This wallet is exactly what I'd been searching for for months. It holds everything...and then some. This was a great purchase. I would highly recommend it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Dead on
I am enjoying my new wallet immensley. I find it easily in my bag, it is lightweight, attractive and keeps me organized. This is my first 3-fold wallet of this more compact size and after a month I have found it to be convenient, useful and likeable. The wallet is attractive but the fact that it is lightweight, has multiple pockets for those extra's and a coin zip on the outside is sublime. I don't think that I can overstate how pleasant it is that it is leather but very lightweight.
Excellent wallet. Fits all my needs such as cards slots and a nice small space for some change.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Brown color is like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
I carry a lot of different types of cards, and room for everything, lots of space and nooks and crannies , for change, bills etc. Wish they would make it in different colors like red , or blue , other than that super nice.....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. beautiful Italian leather
- How accurate was the sizing? totally accurate
This wallet is absolutely beautiful. The color (I have the brown) is very classy and the leather is high quality. There are so many pockets and areas for cards, loose change, receipts etc., yet the wallet still folds up to a very compact size. I sometimes loose it in my purse! I would highly recommend the wallet and may buy some more to give as gifts.
I would love it, but I don't love the material it's made of. I would prefer it to be genuine leather possibly. But other than that, it's EXACTLY what I was looking for. I wanted something that could hold all my credit cards, insurance cards and the cards of a select few businesses. The 2 slots for bills is a plus. I've never had this feature before, so I'm not sure "why" I will use both, but I'm sure I will! There are 11 slots for cards, an ID slot and 6 hidden pockets for "whatever" and a zippered coin pocket. And I must add that the credit cards FIT very well!! They fit very tight in my other wallet making it difficult for me to get them in and out. I'm liking this wallet more and more as I speak! If I had it to do all over again, I probably would have gotten the brown rather than the black.
Nice wallet for the money,has alot of slots for cards and the tri fold keeps it compact in all the purses I carry. The coin pouch seems to have a difficult time staying closed if you carry more than a small amount of change. I had it stitched closed at the and the problem was solved.
This wallet is exactly what I wanted. The size is big enough to hold everything I need and small enough to fit easily into my purse. It is made well with good quality leather and the color is rich. I chose the brown. the price for this wallet is such a great value I highly recommend it to anyone. It would also be one of those gifts that you could send to someone sight un-seen and know that they would love it.
This is a functional, attractive, and good quality wallet. It is slim, yet carries a lot of cards and cash. The billfold part has two sections which is nice if you want to separate small bills from larger ones or like a place to hold receipts. It has 10 slots for cards and a window for your license. There is only one drawback: it is somewhat big (slim, but 4"x6") so don't expect to put it into a clutch. There is no such thing as a perfect wallet, but this one is pretty close.
I was anticipating a deep, rich brown with red undertones but was disappointed with the rather flat, milk chocolate brown. The photo also suggests that the leather is quite shiny, almost patent like or highly polished but it's not. The quality of the leather also feels a bit plastic-y instead of rich. The design of the wallet is nice, with many pockets for cards, two slots for bills, a zipped change pocket on the back of the wallet. If you all the card slots, the wallet feels uneven. At one length of the wallet, it feels thick and full while the other end is empty and floppy because of the way the cards stack in the wallet. Overall, for the price, I was disappointed. I'll keep it and use it but I'm not very impressed with the product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More brown than cordovan
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
I have had my "other" wallet for years and years, and it was literally falling apart. Told myself I deserved to have a really nice one, so I went searching on Overstock. For several days I kept looking and looking, but I kept coming back to this particular one. Finally it just hit me that THIS is the ONE!! Placed my order, it was here at lightning speed, and I LOVE IT!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect! Beautiful sleek black leather, love it!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality, seems are tight, stitching is beautiful, snaps are snug.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very compact, fits into my purse.
Overall, I was unhappy with this purchase. It was inexpensive and again, you get what you pay for. I returned it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? consistent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Didn't like it. It appeared, to me, to be made cheaply.
- How accurate was the sizing? a little larger than I expected.
This is a great wallet. You have places to separate your cards into the ones used more and less often. There's even a slip pocket that I use for receipts and two plus areas for bills. The leather is somewhat slick which hasn't been a problem. I would definitely recommend this product. It holds a lot and doesn't take up a lot of space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black is black, brown wasn't available at order time
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is what you'd expect. It wasn't smaller or larger than expected.