I bought this wallet for the first time 3 years ago and have been looking for one just like it ever since. This is the best wallet for a man who doesn't like a thick wallet. It can be carried in the back or front pocket. The leather is incredible quality and the wallet holds up extremely well. Perfect for someone who has a few main debit or credit cards and doesn't carry a ton of cash. I love this wallet!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
I needed to downsize from a bulky trifold wallet, and this was exactly the right choice. ID and essential credit cards are right there in a slim package. Yes, it means carrying a separate money clip, but that was a fair exchange for eliminating the bulk in one pocket.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
This is THE perfect wallet for someone who hates bulky wallets and who only needs to carry a few cards and bills. I probably carry 7 cards, a few bills and my driver license and they all fit fine. I have received several compliments for its quality and look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? acccurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice quality leather
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
As long as you don't have a thousand cards or a thousand dollars, this Colombo Super Slim Card Holder is perfect. Takes about 12 credit, ID or other plastic cards and I also fold my paper money in half and that in the middle. Stays slim and trim.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
This is the 3rd one I've bought and each of the other two lasted 3+ years, and far exceeded my expectations. The size is small, yet large enough to hold a variety of credit cards/ID's, and other items. I have used it as a substitue for a wallet with good results. I do recommend this to anyone wanting more than just a card holder.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Nice match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality/Lasts years
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
I carried a tri-fold my whole life before this wallet. After using this wallet the back and leg pains I experienced from sitting on a bulging wallet are completely gone. You can't even tell you have a wallet in your back pocket. All of my cards and cash fit just fine in the wallet.
My Husband hates a large bulky wallet so he always uses card holders, gut good ones are hard to find and when I do find them they tend to last only about a yr maybe a yr and a half. The first one of these I bought him was in Jan 2012 its March 2016 and I am only replacing now because the clear plastic window for ID is starting to tear, otherwise this thing is in great shape!! You can even still smell the leather! IF you are looking for a small non bulky wallet get this one! Has a window for ID and a few slots for cards, that's it tho so if you carry cash there really isn't a pocket for that.
I've had this walley for just over a month and i love it. I rarely carry cash so i decide with this wallet (which has only small spaces for cash). My cards fit nice and snug and the see through id holder is convenient. The only thing I dislike is that it's so skinny if it ever falls in the crack of the seat it goes in deep, but i have to give it 5 starts cause that's just me complaining even it's called "super slim" overall awesome product for the price and quality recieved. Get it!