Definately helps organize all credit cards. It is easy to view the type of each card. The soft, leather wallet keeps the cards shielded from others who may see your cards. The pockets are deep enough that the account numbers on the cards may not be viewed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
We found an oversized wallet like this one at XXXXX for $150 and then found this one on Overstock. My fiance likes to keep business cards in his wallet, which was a trifold but the bulk was ridiculous. This wallet holds everything and fits nicely in his front jean pocket without wearing out the jeans or causing a bulge. What a deal! The wallet is leather with standard stitching. The see through pocket for his license is nice too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As expected.
My husband was looking for a large wallet to hold his many credit cards as well as cash, stamps, etc. He says this is exactly what he was looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very closely
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made. I think it will stand the test of time.
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on the money.
I like the wallet very much, i think the length could be increased slightly but with time dollar bills might fit very well. Cards slide in and out well and the construction seems high quality. I would have liked to see a 'thumb slot' in the clear I.D. window to aid with removal of the I.D. Overall i would rate the wallet a 8 1/2 of 10. Tim E.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was almost exact to the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I believe once the wallet is broke in, it will be wonderful, the wallet could be just a bit longer as dollar bills don't fit in the wallet unfolded very well, but perhaps as the wallet breaks in they will fit better
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing was as described.
Quality of construction and materials excellent. Quite difficult to retrieve ID from window slot, as I learned to my chagrin in the airport. So I'll carry the ID elsewhere and perhaps carry something else--something I will need to retrieve rarely--in that slot. The wallet is absolutely what I need in every other respect. Looks good too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
Husband for looking for new wallet for years. This was just want he wanted.Great size and PLENTY of credit card slots and organizational space. Wallets in stores are too small and not enough storage . The vertical wallet is much more accessible than a horizontal wallet easier to carry actually more compact because of vertical style.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. exceptional quality great feel and size
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect size as described
I love good leather and when this arrived in the mail and I opened it I didn't expect it to be as beautiful as it is. Well put together, soft, and simply beautiful. It's perfect for my few credit cards, store gift cards, anything the size of a credit card. If you are on the fence about buying this you will not regret this wonderful choice. It's worth every penny spent.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More beautiful in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Soft, supple, fine leather.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect for what I needed with room to spare.
I believe this is a man's wallet, but it fit the bill for me perfectly, holding all the plastic cards that I need to carry! A bit more than I wanted to pay for a wallet, but absolutely well worth the price, as it is a very high quality item. Easily fits into my purse and gives quick access to my cards. Would recommend it to anyone who wants a nice slim wallet to help organize and store credit and/or other types of cards. Great product!
This is a really great wallet. Well made, color was exactly as shown on screen and it arrived in record time. As an added bonus it came in a gift box - perfect since it is a Christmas gift! If I needed a tall credit card wallet I would buy one of these for myself
I have been looking for a long wallet for my husband for over a year now. I couldn't find one anywhere that wasn't a checkbook wallet. I purchased this one for his birthday and he loves it! His previous wallet was very thick and uncomfortable to sit on. All the pockets in this wallet allow him to spread his cards throughout the wallet, making it MUCH thinner. The only minor complaint we have is that it is a little too long; it sticks out about a half inch to an inch out of the pocket of most of his pants. Overall, I'm really happy with this wallet!
My many cards fit easily in the slots. Only the drivers liscense is not easy to get out but that is a good thing. Even with the cards filling every slot and some cash, the wallet still closes very flat which I can't say will happen with any other wallet. It is larger in length and width but I keep mine in a front pocket or inside a sport jacket and either way you don't see a bulge in my pocket and there is no bulge to have to sit on. Best of all it doesn't bend my cards and make the magnetic strip faulty like many wallets will. When this wears out I will want another just like it.
I had been looking a very long time for a card wallet that could hold all of those 'rewards' cards that different stores give you ... and you run out of space in your wallet to hold. I was beginning to think one didn't exist ... then I saw this item. It fits all of my cards (and there are many!) Great purchase!
This wallet was everything I was looking for. I purchased the cognac color instead of black since I am a woman. It holds all my credit, debit, library, reward, AAA, insurance etc. cards. There are no wallets for women that hold so many cards. It has a small area for cash, which I rarely carry anyway. It's great. Would recommend.