I ordered this wallet for my husband's birthday after shopping around for a while. The one specification he had was that it had to have a coin section. He absolutely loves this wallet. He loves the change compartment, it has a lot of slots for credit cards, to billfold areas, and a flip up window for your ID. It had a strong leather smell when we first got it, which he loved. It seems to be a very high quality wallet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I bought this wallet for my boyfriend. He is not hard to please but it seems to be good quality leather. It has enough space for everything but is still small enough to fit in his back pocket. It's made in Italy, so it's made for the larger bills (thus the reason it is slightly larger than a US made wallet).
The quality of the wallet is good for the price. There is plenty of pockets and the coin purse inside is constructed well. There is ample room for bills and receipts. It only lost one star due to the narrow slots for credit cards. It took a lot of nudging to push the cards inside the slots and hard pulling to get the cards back out. Hopefully, after some use, this will cease to be an issue. Overall, it's a well-contructed wallet with 19 slots for cards, id, bills, coins, etc.
I bought this wallet for my husband for Christmas to replace an old worn one he had. It is made really well, and the leather smells great! The only issue is that its so stiff from being new that its really hard to get the cards in and out of their slots. Hopefully that will loosen and change with time and use. There are lots of card slots though and a neat coin pouch, which is hard to find on men's wallets!
This is a very nice wallet, excellent quality, feels and looks great. It lays flat in my pocket, even with a bunch of credit cards. The zipper coin pocket is a great feature as I have a couple of items I like to carry with me and keep safe in my wallet without fear of them dropping out when I open it. I would recommend this wallet for anyone looking for a great quality wallet.
The good stuff: I wanted a wallet with a coin purse included and this has one. The zipper is a bit odd to me but it works so okay there. The many different slots for credit/ID cards is superb. The cards fit tightly in the slots also; probably will be a bit looser over time but I like that the cards feel very secure and will not slip out of the wallet if it is dropped, etc. To improve this wallet: The second full bill compartment should have a small zipper closure. My old wallet has one and it wasn't as pricey as this one. The zipper on the coin purse is oddly placed in my opinion. They include a small leather flap to insure that the zipper head does not wear into the leather behind it when folded but just a smaller zipper and placed better would have made for a better final design.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent color match: Black is Black, not so hard
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality, it should last a while, even w/ me
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is fine
Overall this is a great wallet! The color matches perfectly to the picture, but the only thing I would change about the product is that it's a little larger than your standard size wallet. It has some great features though, especially the coin zipper which you don't typically see in men's wallets. I can't wait to give it to my fiancé for Christmas!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same color
I will have to return it as my dad didn't like the zipper coin part. Other than that it is a very nice wallet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
- How accurate was the sizing? good
The wallet itself is pretty big however it still fits in my boyfriend's back pocket where he normally keeps his wallet anyways. He loves the color and especially how much the wallet can hold in general. The change pocket is nice because he always has change laying around and he forgets to get it whenever we go out. I love this wallet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I enjoy the quality of this product. Very good.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was a little bigger.
I didn't find this wallet to be any more special than other wallets in the same price range. All in all, it's a well crafted piece. If you carry change, then you will like having a zipper in your wallet. The leather does have a strong smell but I didn't find it overwhelming.
I was surprised at what great quality this wallet was for the price. The day it came in the mail, I couldn't stop picking it up and smelling it - the leather smells great! There's lots of space, pockets and slots to put things in. My boyfriend is picky and he loves it! SUCCESS!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes, I got the black one and it was black!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality leather and craftsmanship
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate! I didn't look at the measurements before purchase, it's a big wallet
Bought this wallet for my husband who is quite fussy when it comes to the wallet he carries. When it arrived I was thrilled with the quality, size, and actual color of the wallet. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Oh, and it has a zipped pouch for change.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Five Star Quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
My boyfriend loved this wallet! He said he loves the change pocket, and the hidden pockets!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched perfectly - got the black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 5 star quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Was perfect
Pros: Zippered integrated coin purse was a must for me. There is even a small flap of leather that covers the zipper pull when closed to prevent marring the opposing credit card. Ample card slots & many separate organizing sections including two business card size pockets not apparent in the ad. Very nice; I really do a lot of filing in my wallet. Cons: The glossy finish is slippery (not oily tho)! Used to it now, but I needed to adjust to it. The worst thing was the smell. When new, I could smell it across the room. What did they tan the leather with? Phew! No problem after airing out for a few days. I'd buy it all over again, if need be.
I bought this for my fiance for Christmas in black to replace his Gears of War wallet that was falling apart. It was his favorite present! It is well-structured and impressive to look at, with fine grain, smooth, shiny leather, and the main selling factor for me was the coin pouch. He was always putting change in his other wallet and it fell out. Some of the card slots fit a little tight at first, but leather stretches, don't worry about it. If your man has a lot of cards, this is the wallet to get him! There are many more card slots than most wallets. It's a definite score!