I was very disappointed with this purchase and had been looking forward to having this jacket as a great addition to my wardrobe. It would be my suggestion that there be some kind of consistency "yardstick" for your manufacturers relative to quality and sizing. When I order a specific item with the label IZOD advertised in the product description, I do not wish to receive a replacement with a different label and lining. I've always been extremely pleased with my O.com purchases, so I will continue shopping with you folks. I will understand if you choose not to post my review. I actually didn't want to write!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black leather
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The first Izod Women's Cycle Jacket that I ordered was butter-soft with a beautiful satin lining. The two subsequent jackets that I received (label read Collezione Women's Lambskin Cycle Jacket were the same style, the leather was NOT the same quality nor was the inexpensive nylon lining. I returned the first jacket because the medium wouldn't zip on my 5'1" 127 lb. body! I ordered a second jacket in large. The sleeves were down to my knuckles and the shoulders were too big, tho' the jackets both zipped!
- How accurate was the sizing? Not at all. I am an 8 Petite and usually have NO difficulties ordering online. The manufacturers of the IZOD label and the Collezione label clearly are not using standards common in the United States! When I returned the first jacket, I suggested to the customer service rep that O.com make a notation about the sizing issue to save folks the hassle of returning the items. Apparently, that information wasn't shared with those in charge of making that happen!
I guess i assumed that a small would fit cause i wear small and extra small. This jacket was too tight on my shoulders, arms and couldn't zip because it is too small. So you may want to order a larger size if you are thinking of getting it. I am also not really feeling the style but i could have worked it if it fit but i have to just return it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was nice and soft!
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is a problem. Usually i wear a small but this jacket was way too small
I love the jacket now that I have it in the correct size. I'm an xl but had to order a 3x
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. other than having to order so many sizes up. the product was great
- How accurate was the sizing? not true to size
My daughter received this last year for Christmas and has worn it for a year now. The leather still looks good, the zipper and snaps are holding up. Her only complaint is it is tight across the shoulders. She usually wears a large and the XL still is a little tight in places. You could not wear a heavy sweater or hoodie under this with any comfort.
I purchased this jacket for my daughter. She is 5"6" and weighs about 120lbs. I debated about size and decided to order the med. it is a little large in the waist. but a perfect fit through the shoulders and bust. According to the size chart she should have been able to fit into a small. There is no way a small would have fit. So SIZE UP! Other than that the Jacket is beautiful. She is anxious for the weather to cool off so she can wear it. Definitely worth the money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the leather is soft and luxurious.
- How accurate was the sizing? buy a size up.
I bought this beautiful leather jacket for my daughter for Christmas. I was a bit concerned about size and fit buying online, but my fears were unfounded. This jacket fit her well, and looks so expensive! It feels much nicer than higher priced coats we tried in the store. She is very petite, 5'3" and usually wears a size 3 in juniors. She does have wide shoulders though. My only complaint? There isn't a size to fit me. I would love one of these for myself!
I bought an Izod Collezione jacket in brown last year and initially thought I'd return it. Although great quality -- there was something I didn't like about the color of the stitching. Kept it and ended up falling in love with it. I receive so many compliments when I where it. So when I so this black jacket at such an incredible price, I purchased it without hesitation. It did not disappoint. Great quality and style. The large fit well on my 5'3", 145 lb frame -- though the sleeves are a little long.... Highly recommend...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
I've wanted a short "motorcycle style" black leather jacket for years and at 55 I figured if I don't get hit now, when will I? I like that the jacket is fitted and has long sleeves with zippers. It's also more classic in style and thus not only for the younger person. Price was great thus justifies the purchase of a jacket that will be added to my collection of "going out to hear bands jackets". I wore it already and it kept me warm. I'm 5'8", 135lbs and glad I ordered a large.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
- How accurate was the sizing? should upsize
Love the jacket. Very comfortable and stylish. At first I thought it would be a thin jacket, was really surprised that it was a little heavier and can be used on chillier days.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly like the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality. The leather is very soft.
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered the large based on the reviews, but had to exchange for the medium. It's actually true to size.
The quality , style is all that I expected. I was disappointed that the large fits me more like a medium.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is good
- How accurate was the sizing? I am a size eith, med top, the large is more like a medium
I love this jacket. It is super soft and has a lovely detail in the back. I looked at this jacket for over 6 months prior to purchasing it and read all the reviews. Most said BUY ONE SIZE UP and I did just that. Wrong move on my part. I am 5'2", 121lbs, 34B, 25" waist. I purchased a medium (one size up) and it ended up being too big :( The arms were about two inches too long and it was not form fitting. I almost returned it but a small was no longer available; so I decided to keep it and have it altered to my body. I purposely added my measurements for women how are thinking of being this jacket. Unless you have broad shoulders, or plan on wearing it with thick sweaters, stick to you usual size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent!!!
- How accurate was the sizing? That was an issue
I love this jacket. It has lots of zipper pockets. I can ensure I won't loose my keys or lipstick. It's warm in 30 degrees weather. I'm extremely happy with it. It's awesome quality. Please note I suggest you buy 1 size up.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's soft as butter leather.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not accurate, based upon the other reviews I bought a Large. Normally, I wear an 8.
beautiful quality with flattering fit, so soft and the back is unique with a bit of a gathering
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. beautiful with a manufactures price of $399.00 which is completely believeable
- How accurate was the sizing? great
This jacket is beautiful! So soft and well-made. It's actually Izod, not the brand listed, so you know it is good quality. It fits well and looks so stylish! I am 5'7' 145 and ordered the large because things often fit tight in my shoulders. This fits very well, and the gathering at the back makes it more fitted and not boxy. I am very satisfied with this item, especially for the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
The only criticism of this gorgeous coat is that it is quite slim cut through the chest. I'm a petite person and if it were any snugger it wouldn't fit. I usually wear a small but had to get a medium in this coat. I do love the coat, however, it looks fantastic on, lends an edgy look to work outfits and yet is perfect to throw on over jeans.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? The chest is somewhat snug; the coat runs small.
This is exactly what I expected, good quality leather & stylish. I'm 5'7" 128 lbs. I bought a large and it fits me well. It is a snug fitting jacket. It's not a jacket for the dead of winter. It's a jacket to keep you warm when it's chilly so you need a jacket but you want to look good and you don't want a parka.
I love leather and this jacket is absolutely rich. Great fit, super cute and looks absolutely adorable with skinny jeans white tee, scarf and boots. Getting ready for the winter in Florida and this is the perfect jacket not to thick just right for chilly days But thin for really cold days.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. rich and soft.
- How accurate was the sizing? precise