The jacket was a very dark brown, almost black/brown. The buckle at the neck is not the same size as the neckline when buttoned. It is kind of weird. The back buckled belt is kind of out of sync with the length of the back of the jacket. The leather itself is only average. I will send back, because of the neck closing (buttons are not in-sync with the collar buckle.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker Brown than pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Leather was average.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate.
This is my second Collezione jacket. I love the buttery soft leather and the sizing appears to be accurate for both jackets. The jacket is nicely constructed, but there are a couple of odd details: (1) The waist belt is short by three to four inches, which makes the jacket appear to be too tight. Unbuckle the belt and the size is right on. I lengthened the belt, which was not easy to do, but I wanted to keep and wear the jacket. (2) The tabs on the straps on the sleeve are way too long. I tacked them down, so that they would not flap about. (3) The button on the collar is not set in the correct position and the strap on the collar is too short. However, I don't intend to ever button up the collar, so no problem. In short, I have made a number of accommodations to get the jacket the way I want it. I am happy with the results and love to wear the jacket. It is very stylish.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color appears slightly darker in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent construction and high quality leather, but odd details
- How accurate was the sizing? Size is accurate
I ordered a size 1X becsasue I thought as a 16/18 that would be o.k. Instead I received a 3X. But as it turns out, the 3x was a much better fit than a 1x could ever have been. I'm sure if I'd gotten the 1x it w/h/b returned and I'd never have thought that a 3x was what I needed. The leather is so soft,, the workmanshiip wonderful and the price unbeatable. I love it. Plus it was warm yet roomy enough to put a sweater or two under it w/o feeling or looking bulky.