I ordered this in black. It is really nice for the price but really snug thru the upper back. Was afraid I would rip it. The arms were a little long on me. I am 5' 3" and a bit "chunky". I took it to a tailor and had the sleeves shortened and they added some material in back seam of sleeves. Now it fits great. I didn't mind paying **** for the alterations since the coat was so affordable. If you don't carry extra weight, it would fit fine.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
I don't recommend buying this product. Overall, it looked like a poor quality jacket. The buttons are ugly and look cheap. I tried it on and the sleeves were about 3" too long for me. I returned it after opening new with tags and lost 1/3 of the purchase price due to a shipping fee. I am being more careful and not buying from Overstock as often as I used to.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Sleeves long
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Too big.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No