I ordered a medium and it was a little to long and big. I'm 5'3" and 135 pounds. I think the small would fit a little better. With it being a little long, I'm afraid it will make me look shorter than I already am. I'm going to try it on with heels and see if I like it better. If not, I'll probably return it since it's 100% acrylic and so I don't have the option of shrinking it in the wash.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems good
- How accurate was the sizing? a little big
Sweater has lots of small holes so I wear a camisole or thin top underneath for warmth. Have gotten compliments on the sweater, but the belt is thin and looks "cheap" so I wear it with a wider brown one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good value for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? May run a liitle small, but I liked the snugger fit.