The design is a little different from what I pictured looking at the image, however the fit and comfort are really great. The lines through the argyle are a larger looser stitch than it seems in the pictures. But the fit is very flattering, many cardigans end up boxy on me but this does not.
This sweater runs small and since I was giving it to my daughter as a Christmas gift I took it out of the packaging to wrap it. Since it was out of the packaging and I didn't keep the packaging, I am unable to return it for a full refund and I would have to pay shipping back to Overstock. I hope to be able to give it as a gift.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched what was expected for color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality appears to be very good, it is a very lightweight sweater.
- How accurate was the sizing? Run's small
This cardigan is super cute....my daughter pairs it with a variety of tanks and it looks great, fits great..very easy care. You won't be disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
I love the stitching of the argyle design and the front mini pockets. It is hard to find cute argyle sweaters that aren't too heavy or high in the neck. This is perfect!! Sleeves are a little itchy but that's expected with most sweaters this material. Glad I purchased the black as it sold out the next day. I would wear all the colors though because the sweater is very flattering :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? What I expected!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, better than expected!
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on