I have been dying to find a suit in this style, that is a navy double breasted, three button, peak lapel suit. These are not common and would really set the wearer apart from the crowd. I was elated when I found the exact what I was looking for online, and for cheap. The suit is made of polyester which does not breathe very well. Examine the picture closely because that is exactly what I got. The sleeves of the top of the suit drape oddly but that can be attributed to being folded in a box and should dissipate. There are some loose fibers that need to be cut with scissors. As far as quality goes, I do not know how well this suit will hold up in a year from now. If the suit was not the only one in this style, I might have returned it for a better suit made of natural fibers. Do not buy this suit as your first suit. Buy this one if you only need it for a couple of wears; look up how polyester holds up to understand what I mean. I will go get the suit tailored as I originally planned for a better fit. Summary: This suit has a very neat design, runs large in the shoulders, and for the price is not that bad.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was not that great, but for the material used and price it was ok.
- How accurate was the sizing? Shoulders run large, recommend going two sizes down.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
NIce suit very different from most suits. I was looking for a nice double-breasted suit. To bad the cleaners that had the pants burnt down. Now I have a nice sports coat.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes