Ok, potential buyers. If you are shorter than 5'5, then don't even consider this trench. Aactually, 5'6 might be a better cutoff. I am 5'4, and xs is long and wide for me. Howeve, it is tolerablly a liitle bit too long and wide. What is not tolerable is the sleeve, which are looooong, like alien long. I have relatively long arms already. The shoulder looks a little bit bulky but not enough for me to return it if it were not for the arm length. Shame since I really love the color. I have waited for a month before I bought this trench so that some buyers can review it for me. But nobody did! Don't understand, so unhelpful!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Too big
Really nice quality - the detail on it is good quality. The fabric is light. Buttons have CK on them and the lining is leopard (I'm not a leapard person but it works with the trench). Where the belt sits, there is brown type leatherette so another nice finish to the trench. It fits slightly big - I probably would have got a Medium (but large is good fit too) - the belt masks any show of being too big. Fabulous value for the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colour is a beautiful red - what I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall really good quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Slightly big
Very good product, have had this manufacturer before, but sizing mow much more accurate. Good quality garment
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate