The dress was absolutely gorgeous. I ordered it for my granddaughter for her first prom and she was so excited. We shopped online (together - over the phone - we live in different states) and had a great shopping experience, as if we were together. It was fun! We had the dress shipped directly to my granddaughter, which was a big plus for her. However, the dress did not fit and we had to return it and did not have time to re-order. We luckily found a replacement for her locally and she was equally happy with the replacement dress. The entire shopping experience was delightful. The return process was almost hassle-free, but still pleasant. I would recommend this shopping adventure to anyone interested.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Not accurate for juniors
The dress is absolutely beautiful, however the size is not accurate. Every dress in my closet (including quite a few Calvin Klein) is a size 10. However, this dress fit more like an 8. I could've worn a 12, but there were none available.
This dress is gorgeous, but I wasn't able to wear it yet. It is about an inch too tight in the chest. I can get this dress to zip up, but it crushes my chest. The straps broke when I slid them on. Didn't seem like they were sewn very well, but the dress itself seems to be okay. I didnt return it in hopes of losing some more weight during the summer. The dress is gorgeous and looks slimming everywhere else.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok
- How accurate was the sizing? Snug in chest
This is a beautiful dress that looks very expensive and is fitting for a variety of occasions. I found that the top of the dress was too baggy (I'm 5'3" and 115 pounds and have a smaller chest) but the bottom fit perfectly. Keep that in mind when ordering- might be worth it to order a bigger size that will fit your body and have the top altered to meet your needs. It does come with spaghetti straps for more support/to hold it up if needed! Overall, it is beautiful and I received several compliments when wearing this dress!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I ordered the Peacock color, and thought it was more on the blue side but relatively true to color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful fabric and fit- I received several compliments on the dress when wearing it!
- How accurate was the sizing? I found the body of the dress fit perfectly (4) but I really needed a 2 for the top- too big!
Hello! I bought this dress and it was way too small. I have bought other Calvin Klein dresses and have always needed a size 12 so naturally I ordered a 12 but it was so small I couldn't even zip it up. I think I actually need a size 16 which is a size i have never worn. Also, the top part where the flowers were almost smashed my chest. The dress is also very very short. To sum it up, I returned it because it was way too small, the material was way too thin, it was way too short, and the flowers smashed my chest. I would recommend this dress to a very petite girl who is not only thin and small framed but also short. I'm sure it would look great on them and I wouldn't recommend to full figured women like myself.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is pretty accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is not so good. The dress material is very thin.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not accurate
I wore this dress to a Valentine's dinner and I got compliments all night. It's one of those dresses that lights up the room and indeed I was a bright light. The dress is very classy and elegant I love it. The only draw back is that the material is sort of silky and therefore I had to keep adjusting it all night to make sure that the seam was lined in the back properly. Also, because I don't have really big breast I had to keep pulling the top portion of the dress up. However,a really good push up half bra would help.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A perfect match. I actually thought it was more beautiful in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality and the fabric was very sexy and inviting!!
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
I bought this dress in Red. Matches perfectly with the Symphony Designs Metallic Mesh scarve. With this ensemble...I'm ready to bring in the New Year 2012!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very pretty in Red
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? I had to go up a size and was pleased
I bought this dress for a cruise in January 2012. Wore the dress at a Christmas party...eveyone loved it and so did I. The customer service was fabulous and contacted me immediately when I realized the order was submitted with a smaller size. Very pleasant and professional people.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was better than I had expected....definitely rate as a $500 dress
- How accurate was the sizing? I did order one size larger
A great dress for a wedding guest, extremely comfortable for all day wearing. Flattering waist detail and ruffles are beautiful. Just beware of unreliable zipper, quite difficult to zip up and down over the ruffles. Despite zipper, I would recommend this dress because of its unusual style and comfort.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Peacock color is like teal, very pretty
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality fabric with a stretch to it. However, beware! Zipper is unreliable - took me 2-3 orders before I got one that worked. Gets stuck zippering over the ruffles.
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs a little small, I usually wear a size 6 but had to go up to an 8 for this dress to fit nicely