I love this dress. I had purchased it at a department store for my son's upcoming wedding. Then I found it on Overstock for half price, plus free shipping so I couldn't resist taking it back to the department store and buying from Overstock. I saved $60! If you like Calvin Klein dresses, buy them at Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent. Dress arrived in perfect shape on a hanger with no wrinkles!
- How accurate was the sizing? Pretty accurate.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
very nice color, love the ruffle, very ladylike and classic. Unfortunately, the fabric isn't all that, which I would overlook because I love the style and color so much (it's a bit lighter in person), but what really gets me is the sizing. I am between a 4 and 6, but with this dress, you have to pull it on, you can't step into it because of how they did the collar and the zipper (stupid on their part), so the bottom has to be wide enough to fit over the hips, but once it is that wide,then it's not a sleek look anymore, suddenly it's a wide dress. Either the fabric should have been stretchier to slip on or they should have changed the zipper style. I am planning to return it and very disappointed to do so, as I loved the style. On a side note, can't beat Overstock customer service.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? site looks darker and richer, in person it looks lighter, more like a pinkish purple
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I recently purchased another sleeveless calvin klein sheath in a great knit that looks similar to this, so I was expecting the same, but sadly this fabric doesn't look as nice. I wouldn't go so far as to say it is cheap, but it's not the best quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing for this is strange, and the reason why I am returning. On the previous Calvin Klein dress I purchased, I fit both a 4 and a 6, but since it was for work, I kept the 6. For this dress, the 4 doesn't even fit my chest, and the 6 makes it over my chest but not my hips. It zips up the back but only to the collar, so you can't step into it, you have to pull it on. I am very curvy, so if I could step into it, I'd probably still be a 6, but since it is pull-on only, I have to go up a size and then it will be too large in the chest. For a slim hipped woman, this would be a nice choice.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No