My husband really likes this jacket. It looks great....sporty and yet tailored look to it. My only comment about the XL, which is true for every XL for my husband, is that it somewhat hangs "open" at the bottom on him. This is because my husband has broad shoulders (creating the need for the XL), but a 34 waist. I think 99% of XL's are created for men who are broad shouldered with a somewhat broader waist as well. My husband likes this, however, because he doesn't want it tight on him at the bottom of the jacket. If you look at the photograph with the model, you can see what I'm talking about. It was no surprise to me. It is exactly as shown in the picture. Just giving those of you a head's up if you want the jacket tight at the bottom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality. Nice quilted lining provides warmth also.
- How accurate was the sizing? XL size was true to my husband's XL shirt size.
The collar was a bit stiff - and it definitely has a motorcycler look to it, which did not work for my son. We purchased another with a simpler style. The jacket is beautiful though and excellent quality!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
Jacket was same one that was on Macy's websie and in stores. This one was less than half the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? It was accurate.
First i want to point out that this same jacket at macy's is over $695. Seriously look it up its nuts..... I am really happy with this jacket for the price i paid. The fact the velcro broke in the inner left pocket after 2 weeks is disappointing but honestly i dont like velrco pockets anyways so im not to mad about it. Also when I got the jacket out of the box there was a faint scratch on the leather by the upper right shoulder but nothing serious or very noticeable. The jacket itself looks like a biker look so if thats what you want get it. I would get the jacket again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? its a simple black leather
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The leather is great however the velcro for the inner pockets have torn off.... But everything else is extremely high
- How accurate was the sizing? pretty solild im a large in jackets normally and an xlarge in shirts so i got a large and it fits right
I was looking for a jacket where the leather wouldn't rip easily. This seems to fit the bill. It is fairly heavy weight and of great quality. I am very happy overall. Had my son's try this on. One, who weighs about 140 and is 5'11" tried it on with a bulky sweatshirt and it seemed tight across the shoulders. My other son, who is larger but about the same height, tried it on and had the same issue across the shoulders. Since this is a gift for my husband I am hoping I would not have to exchange it for an extra large. He usually wears larges. Overall, I really like the design and weight of this jacket. I'm sure my husband will keep it, as long as it fits, and if it doesn't we'll get the same jacket in a larger size(hopefully they'll have it). I've looked a long time for this quality and glad I found it in this jacket.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very heavy and fantastic quality. Doesn't feel cheap.
- How accurate was the sizing? Seems a little tight across the upper back/shoulders.
This is a super buy- same jacket right now is in Macy's under name Calvin Klein motorcycle jacket sale price $299.- regular price $695. We bought it at Macy's - got this one at Overstock- same jacket! Macy's jacket going back!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same as picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality jacket
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size