The reason i bought this suit was to replace a previous grey designer suit. I didn't want to spend top dollar, so this Calvin Klein appealed to me. I especially like the vest that comes with it. They seem to be making a comeback. This suit fits the need and I'm hoping it holds up well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be decent material
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
Other than maybe wanting to take the vest in a little this suit fits and feels great! I have bought a few suits from Overstock and this is the nicest one yet!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great material
- How accurate was the sizing? Fits me perfectly
I really like the cut of this suit. It looks great on me. The fabric also feels and looks nice. However, the quality of the stitching and buttons is lacking. The buttons look very cheap and plasticy, and they are not sewn on well. When I was trying it on for the first time, the top front button just came off in my hand. I had to go buy a sewing kit and look on youtube to learn how to sew a button. If you can deal with this sort of thing, then the suit is great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is mixed
- How accurate was the sizing? Jacket fit accurately. Pants slightly tight. Vest slightly large.