I combed through site after site looking for the right hooded anorak jacket for my trip to Ireland this spring. Last year, I traveled to the U.K. around the same time of year and was not equipped with the right coat! This time I wanted something that would be functional, yet stylish. Finally I came across this coat on Overstock; according to the description, it physically matched my needs and it was a color that would go with most of my wardrobe. At first I was hesitant because of the cost-- fresh out of college so I'm a bit frugal!-- after the coat arrived, however, I had no regrets. The quality is excellent; very sturdy for a lighter jacket, and I feel it will fulfill its purpose in the chilly/rainy weather and the rainy spring weather at home. I'm about 5'4" and ordered an XS in this coat. It sits around my hips; the sleeves comfortably cover my wrists so that they aren't hanging over my hands, nor do they ride up my arm when I move. The hood isn't too big that it's falling over my eyes, but it still covers my head well enough. There is nice pocket space, and enough room in the coat for a light sweater, however, it 's not so big that you need to wear a sweater under it. I am very pleased with this product and would recommend it to anyone in need of a functional and stylish coat for spring.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matched the photo on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Such good quality, I'm confident it will last a long time.
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on-- I'm 5'4", 34" bust; sits around my hips, sleeves comfortably cover my writs, not too tight around the bust
Very cute jacket. Light weight and very stylish! I love the adjustable sleeves and toggle waiste.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color looks better in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
- How accurate was the sizing? pretty accurate