I am very pleased with my purchase of these boots. Yes, they do stink of oil or a sealer, but it would not prevent me from buying/wearing them. The smell fades. My boot cut jeans and pants are able to fit over the tops of the boots (making them look more like shoes) or be tucked in. I didn't have a problem with jeans scrunching on the top. They are versatile. I can unfold the fold of fabric around the boot and turn it into a higher calf cut boot. It exposes the laces, but it's fashionable. My only complaint is that there isn't much traction on the bottom of the boot. I slip around on my wood floors wearing them. Yes they are difficult to put on; they require the use of both hands.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is well made.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
These boots are comfortable and they look good on. However there was such a powerful smell when I took them out of the box that I needed to air them out outside for a few days before wearing them. I was hoping they would be an easy-to-wear boot that I could comfortably walk around in, and I am keeping them because they do look good and are comfortable to walk around in. They take a little more effort to put on though, I think they're better for wearing with tights as my jeans scrunch up on top of them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color on site was accurate to the actual pair.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They seem to be of reasonable quality
- How accurate was the sizing? The boots fit well.