In running shoes, I get a slightly smaller size (1/2 to 1 size) so they fit slightly more snug. For my average foot, the sizes were accurate. Overall this was a good buying experience, excellent price, & free shipping.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Ok
This seems to be a slightly better than average shoe for running. I think that it is a good buy at the discounted price, but I would have been disappointed in the shoe if I would have paid the regular retail price. The biggest complaint I have is the lack of support in the arch area of the shoe. This is the chance you take when buying shoes online. You don't have a chance to try them on first before buying.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurately
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. basic material quality was good, but support lacking in the arch of the shoe
- How accurate was the sizing? very good