Everything about the looks of this costume was perfect. The head on top was really cute, the paws were a nice touch and the colors were perfectly black and white (with a black tail). It was made extremely well-thick material (haven't washed), strong zipper. With that said, it is HOT. We're in the NW and it was a cooler Halloween and he still has to take the top off (and had a sweaty head). He was able to put clothes under easily and def didn't need a coat at all. If you were in a warm climate, this just might be unwearable. I likened it to a mascot costume - the real deal!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very thick and well made. This is the real day-very heavy duty
- How accurate was the sizing? My son is just 4 and is jus now wearing 4t (he's 50/50 for height/weight). The size 4-6 was perfect, with too to grow.
The costume provided extra warmth for the cold Halloween night. My daughter stayed warm in it. The costume was loose enough so that she could still wear her coat underneath. I was very satisfied with the costume and so was my daughter.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was good.
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered one size larger and it fit perfectly.
I bought this dalmatian costume for my 5 year old niece and she loved it! The fur fabric on the costume was soft and durable. She usually wears a size 5, so I ordered a 6 instead of a 4 and it was big for her, but was a true size 6. It was very cold on Halloween, where we live and she was able to stay warm in her costume without wearing a jacket or coat. I would definitely recommend this product.
I got my son this Dalmatian costume for Halloween - the bodysuit one, not the cape. He normally wears a size 4 and is tall. I am glad I ordered him the 4-6 size instead of the 2-4 size costume. The material is plush and soft. The zipper is durable. This costume is ideal for cooler climates. Even with shorts and a t-shirt on underneath (we live in a warmer climate), my son was sweating when we finished trick-or-treating. Everyone thought he looked adorable - I just wish the costume didn't have the dog "face" on the hood part - it would be cute to just have the child's face. The price is about what other costumes cost these days.