Quite simply: the shoes were of incredibly poor quality and finish, but Overstock was great in handling the return and refund. But, really, I'd advise everyone to avoid these shoes.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The shoes I received had an incredibly poor dye job so color was a big issue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality
- How accurate was the sizing? I had bigger issues with the shoes so size was pretty much irrelevant
The package came in a timely manner. The brand is suppose to be Boston Traveler, but there is no indication of this on the shoes or the box. I have worn the shoes for a few days now and they seem to be comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems good so far, but it has only been a few days so far
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate