I read many reviews of these gloves before buying them. Several indicated they were smaller than normal, so I got extra large, and they are big on me. The leather is not very thick, but they are nicely soft and supple. They are good basic driving gloves and will be good for walking on cold days, but will not be warm enough to handle very cold materials. This review will not submit if I check less than excellent, which I tried to do several times.
Lamb leather is very soft and the thinsulate lining is very warm. That said the only slightly negative is that if you look at the palm of the glove, you can see where it has been pieced together in 3 pieces. You really don't notice that, unless you have your palm up but they were a great price. Very comfortable.
The inside of the gloves is made from very poor material. during the duration of using the gloves, I had itchy and watery eyes, because during course of the day I would touch my face and becasue of poor material I had runny and red eyes. Also my hand would smell very bad because of cheap material used.
These gloves were purchased for my husband. They are very soft & make a good driving glove. You would NOT want to shovel snow in these.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
I work in a hospital and wear medium size disposable latex gloves. The product purchased was sized large and is a snug (but adequate) fit. Keep this in mind when choosing your size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Not accurate
Basically, I've ordered these gloves twice, but I got two very different products. The second time I ordered these gloves the inner lining was cheap and itchy on the skin, the leather was stiff, and the "large" size barely fit over my hand. I don't know what happened between my two orders, but these gloves have changed from being high quality to being absolutely dollar store material. Don't waste your money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was awful. I had ordered a pair before and it was wonderful. I lost one of the gloves, and ordered another pair, but what I got was something different.
- How accurate was the sizing? The first time I ordered these gloves, large was a perfect fit. The second time I ordered these gloves, large was more like a medium and didn't fit at all