Shoe has a chemical smell that's almost impossible to get rid of, will never buy a shoe online again. As I mentioned the shoe was an inch too long and when I took it out of the plastic wrapping ithe smell was very strong. Don't know what is being used to give this chemical smell ,but it shouldn't be used, and the return postage should be covered. Gene from Texas........
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality but shoe has a chemical smell that is still there after amonth, must be something used in china........
- How accurate was the sizing? I wear a size ten shoe and this shoe was an inch too long and there wasn't anythin to warn me about this in description, sent it back and had to pay postage. Not a happy camper.
I bought these shoes for the style and price, I was happy to see that the faux leather is so good that I wonder if it is faux. but if they are getting this good at making faux leather, then what are we going to do wtih all those cow hides? wish they had them in black and or dark brown I would buy more.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good for the price, only pair of shoes that I have had compliments on for a long time.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
These shoes are neither Boston Traveler, or Faux Leather. They are nice enough shoes, especially for the price. They are 100% Leather, and have good padding. I would recommend them to anyone who doesn't want to spend a ton on shoes.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These seem like reasonably high quality shoes, and are actually better than described. They are real leather.
- How accurate was the sizing? Large for size