I ordered these gloves as a gift for my fiance, and upon examining them, was extremely disappointed. I expected a much more high quality product. The cashmere lining was a joke. So thin! I guess I should have invested more money for a better chance at getting what I truly wanted. Would not recommend!
Gloves were leather with cashmere lining. Thought it would be a good product. However, while my boyfriend was putting on the gloves, the palm side of the glove where there is a seam by the wrist, easily ripped apart. I've never seen leather gloves rip like that. I have returned them and purchased the Isotoner men's leather gloves, which I hope will be much better. Overstock made the return easy.
Gave these as a gift and they were received warmly. Looked nice on the recipient's hands and he has warn them repeatedly since receiving them. Guess that's a good endorsement.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
These were a gift for my son-in-law. They were exactly what he wanted and fit perfectly. He was very pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is exactly as expected
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect sizing
My son lives and goes to college in Portland OR and he was SO pleased to have such wonderful warm softly lined gloves as the cold season is upon us.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? great