I bought these as a gift. They fit the person very well and were an immediate hit as we got an early cold snap. They seem well made of quality leather and the cashmere lining is reported as "very comfortable and warm". All in all they seem to be a hit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They seem very well made using excellent materials.
- How accurate was the sizing? very close
Gloves are nice, warm, and flexible... Good for driving especially if you have a standard and the shiftknob is cold...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Comfortable and warm
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
This is a great glove for driving and when you put a hand warmers inside they will keep your hands warm for hours; i brought a pair from Joseph Bank that i took back that were over a hundred dollars, because the quality of this glove was so much better for a third of the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. better than other high end stores
- How accurate was the sizing? i ware a XL and fit perfect
These gloves at first inspection seemed very nice. The leather was soft and the stitching very attractive, then...my boyfriend put them on and the leather ripped like a piece of paper! Very sad to have to send them back. A little quality control would have went along way here from the manufacturer.
I ordered these gloves as a gift for my fiance, and upon examining them, was extremely disappointed. I expected a much more high quality product. The cashmere lining was a joke. So thin! I guess I should have invested more money for a better chance at getting what I truly wanted. Would not recommend!
Gloves were leather with cashmere lining. Thought it would be a good product. However, while my boyfriend was putting on the gloves, the palm side of the glove where there is a seam by the wrist, easily ripped apart. I've never seen leather gloves rip like that. I have returned them and purchased the Isotoner men's leather gloves, which I hope will be much better. Overstock made the return easy.