I bought these shoes for office and traveling. The look very nice and the price was right. I would not have bought these at MSRP as that is to large of a profit margin. They are made in China and require some time to air out from the material and dies used which were very strong initially. The insdie is leather teh out side is mainmade material. If you work in a office enviroment adn your feet are notuarally hot these may not be the shoes for you ahs my feet get hot in them while sitting at the desk.
I purchased the shoes for a business trip. Paid extra for expedited shipping and rec'd them on time. When I opened the box I was immediately hit with a very strong odor. I couldn't even keep the shoes in the same room with me and placed them in the garage. Time has not lessened the odor and I am surmising that the odor is from the finish on the shoe. I will try to strip the finish and re-poloish...maybe that will help. Quality of the upper was less than what I had imagined from the pitcure as well.. The upper is very thin and certainly doesn't feel like a quality shoe when worn. At this point I am really wishing I would have just paid a little more and gone to a local Mens Warehouse. Atleast then i would have recieved a quality shoe that I could wear immediately.
The Shoes came in on time and looking great. Tried them on and perfect. Good quality. There was/is still one major issue. My shoes smell like someone soaked them in gasoline. I should have sent them back as the shoes now live in the garage due to how strong the smell is. I made the mistake of wearing them to my office. The smell was so strong that I actually had a client comment "that something smells like gas" with my shoes being under my desk. I'm not much of an online shopper due to this exact type of thing...I'll probably toss these great looking, comfortable shoes!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Nice
- How accurate was the sizing? right on, run a little wide
The shoes arrived as promissed. The color matched what my screen shows. the sizing is a bit big, but I'm losing weight and so I may have been off in what I thought was the proper size. In any event it is still good enough that I didn't need to return it. The shoes are comfortable to wear, the leather feels almost like calf skin. They have that new shoe smell but it's nothing to be concerned with. I'm planning on ordering the black ones next.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
- How accurate was the sizing? A bit too big, but still ok
I am extremely happy with my purchase I was blown away with the style I know the person I bought them for will be ecstatic. I am looking forward to more purchases and hopefully give the same positive reviews.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
The sizing seemed to be a little off. My husband usually wears a 7.5/8. I got him the 7.5 and it was too big. He likes the shoes though! We're sending them back and getting the next size down.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ran a little large
This shoe has beautiful stich work and is an all around classic.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black is Black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality expected from Boston Travler
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing right on
The shoes were what was expected for the price. Not a luxury comfort or detailed shoe; but nothing wrong with them either. Quick delivery and as described.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is average; nothing extraordinary.
- How accurate was the sizing? True