Just received my gloves and am pleased. A little bigger than I wanted (L). Doesn't make sense to return because of the shipping costs. Can be used for casual or dress. Well made and sharp looking with the small zippers on the top of the gloves. Would recommend but size down when ordering.
Just got the two pairs I ordered for Christmas presents - the leather is nice and soft, and not exceptionally thin - nicely lined. Can't beat them for the money. I used the last persons experience, and ordered Medium instead of Large, and after putting one on my hand I think the size will be perfect. They will be great for dress or casual wear, The zipper at the top is a very nice touch, not overly visible. These were a great deal!
These gloves are warm and (if you get the right size) comfortable, and they are a good value, but THEY RUN SMALL. Definitely not for formal wear, but the rather ungainly looking zipper on the back is surprisingly useful for pulling them tight around your jacket cuffs to keep the wind out..
Very nice,comfortable glovesThe quality kind of surprised me,I had to go back and check my billing info to see what I actually paid for these.I am going to buy other pairs of `em for my family.Can`t complain about an elegant,stylish,and warm pair of gloves for under 14 bucks now can I! Paid waaay more,for waaay less,many times on gloves that I thought would do the trick.The only thing I would reccomend to someone is,whatever size you think your hands are,order one size up.Gloves do change a little due to temp.,dampness,andhow long you wear them.Highly reccomend to anyone in any region of the country!
I purchased these gloves to do some work around the farm. These are not work gloves they are driving gloves. They claim to be insulated but you go outside in the mild winter for very long you find out real fast they are not designed for cold. Workmanship is good price is ok but warmth is straight out.
These are good dress gloves. The problem is that mediums are too tight for me and large has an extra 1/2 inch at the finger tips. It's not a deal breaker but I would prefer better sizing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is fine leather
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was a problem -- fingers too long.
Perfect for outdoor use. Bought as a gift for someone that spends long hours outtside working a job.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black is black.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is what was expected. They were bought as a gift for someone that spends time outside in the cold and the gloves work well.
- How accurate was the sizing? Gloves are gloves. I would size at a dept store first then buy online.
I paid to much for cheap gloves. This is the first time I over paid on an item from this web site.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Better on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap, cheap, cheap.
- How accurate was the sizing? Size was great